Saturday 21 June 2014

Semester Break


   What i'm doing in my semester break ? Or what will i'm doing next at home ? Sleeping , watching movies , eating sneaks.Haha , in fact I'll doing all those dumb thing all the time. This is how i spent my holiday.


  

      A couple of days at night , as usual my routine was to wake up my little sister or will i called her as my roommate at home to pray for shalat time, Isha. She always sleeps early at night. I told her that she slept through the whole day. She of course shocked when i used her phone to set the alarm ahead to make it look like it was the morning. Plus, i closed the curtains so she couldnt see that it was still dark outside.

   As  expected , she mad at me when she asked our mom that it was already at night. But heyy, that was not my fault when i used her to wake up for shalat i guess. Haha sorry, i'm always used to be bad older sister ever.

   Last night , after everyone was in bed and sleeping. I snuck to the other room to watch some kind of movie. It was at 2 am. I felt not sleepy yet. I put my earphones on and cranked up the volume really HIGH and i hit the " play" button. I kept giggling alone when i watching this kind humorous movie. But i only got watching about thirty minutes when i got interrupted by dad (T_T).




    Sadly writing, i didnt have the earphones plugged into the stereo. So the music was definitely coming through the speakers, not the headphones. Dad stared at me like i'm the kind of his favourite food and this time to eat. Surely i'm in trouble.That night, dad yelled at me about five minutes. He made plan ruined to watch the movie. I must to get in bed early before the morning.


p/s : sometimes i always made a dumb mistakes that embarrassing myself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment