Saturday 21 June 2014

NOT a Diary


To be honest ,

    Let me get something straight. This is not my diary or my routine . But if u think i'm going to write down my "feeling" in here or whatever , youre crazy enough. Seriously i dont like this stupid dumb to be half of my life. So i just used my blog to share something in my life but not used to show my feeling. Thats euw !


    The only one i wanted to do this kind writen at all is because i figure later on my late years , when i'm fourty years something , i'll read all these again and memorize all the memories. Maybe this writen is gonna come in handy. I want my children read it soon.

    But for now i'm stuck in middle college with bunch of morons. Haha so i doesnt have time to publish my story here. Just dont expect me to be here like " Dear Diary" this and " Dear Diary" that. These sentences listened too stupid. i'll write something informal .



0 comments:

Post a Comment