Wednesday 18 June 2014

NO MORE


To be honest ,


No more dream guys . I just wanna get married with a guy who loves me and appreciates me till his last breath. I just want an ordinary man who could give me better life in future and understand our religion together.I just want a good husband and father for my children. I will give him everything in return; my loyalty , my love , my breath . He is my world.




                                                 caring




                                                     partner



                                                     loving


I also want my husband surely fall in love with me when seeing his future wife makes wudu' and then prays to Allah . Ya Allah please protect this man and i glad wanting him in my prayer .I want to be with someone who always remind me with Allah.




                                             
                             someone who always remind me with Allah


Dear future husband , please lead me to Jannah and remind me about aurah and the rules of Allah . 







0 comments:

Post a Comment